Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birth of a Nutrition/Film Blog



As I researched the hundreds of nutrition blogs, I thought how I could add value to what already exists. Finally, while eating my favorite dark mint chocolate and watching one of the films I created this past year, it hit me! How many people have both a passion for nutrition and for film making? And really, what better way is there to get people more interested & informed about the foods they eat than to create engaging films about it? So, this blog will contain videos, both fiction and nonfiction, with a nutrition/exercise theme as well as postings about sports nutrition, non-profit community nutrition programs, and any interesting topics on nutrition I think you'll be fascinated by. May we all enjoy healthy, great tasting foods and live long active lives.

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling this blog is going to make me want to be a lot more than 80 percent full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogging community welcomes you as a wonderful addition. So excited to read your posts and taste your food xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are an inspiration to continue to exercise and live a healthy life style!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete